<CORSA Chapters> "Win a Trip" Winner

Ken Schifftner scrubbr@ix.netcom.com
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 20:18:01 -0800

Gang:

The "Win a Trip to the National" winner was Rodney Spooner, VP of the
Inland Empire Corvair Club and owner of over 20 Corvairs!

He and his wife Susan plan to go as proud winners of the trip.  Needless
to say, they are quite happy!

The Inland Club took some pictures of the drawing and hopefully will
share them with us for your newsletters, if interested.

The Coyote Corvair Club was very proud to host this and get the idea
going.  We wish the Spooner's a safe and enjoyable trip to Kentucky
where we are sure they'll get great Southern hospitality!

Ken Schifftner
Coyote Corvair Club
San Diego Corvair Club
NJACE (new member)