<CORSA Chapters> Corvair Show at Dale Earnhardt Inc.

Joel Rushworth joel@cybrus.net
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 18:25:23 -0800

Please forward along to you members, especially if you chapter is located
within striking distance of DEI, this is a great opportunity to get some
mainstream exposure for Corvairs....

Regards,
Joel