<CORSA Chapters> Chapter Scholarship Fund Raising Drive Challenge

Jones, Sarah SJones@DestinationHotels.com
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:10:41 -0700

CHAPTER SCHOLARSHIP FUND DRIVE CHALLENGE

Dear CPF:

On behalf of Central Florida Corvairs, please accept our donation in the
amount of $250.00 for the CPF Scholarship Fund.  Every month we read in
other chapter newsletters about donations being made to various charities
within their local communities.  Central Florida Corvairs donates to local
charities as well.  However the dust jacket of the February Communique
mentioned the scholarship, and it caught our attention and we figured it's
time to help out.

At the same time we would like to issue a challenge to all CORSA Chapters,
regular membership chapters as well as the Special Interest Chapters.  Match
our $250 or raise it.  We realize there are some smaller chapters and they
may not have much in the treasury.  That's okay, send something, send
anything!!  This is a worthwhile cause and you will be helping a CORSA
member's child or grandchild further their education.

Investing in our CORSA Youth's future,

Norm Wright
President Central Florida Corvairs