<CORSA Chapters> Re: Newsletter advertising rates

Harry Jensen hljensen@comcast.net
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:25:53 -0500

Hello--

CCE's ad rates:

Classified Advertising: Classified ads are considered any ad selling a car
or car part. Classified ads are free to members of CCE. Deadline is the 4th
Wednesday of the month preceding the issue month. Non-members may submit
classified ads for a $5 fee. Photographs may be run for an additional $6.

Commercial Advertising: Commercial ads are defined as those representing a
business or commercial enterprise. Current cirulation of the Airhorn is
over 300 copies per month. There is a fee for all commercial ads. It's low
rates make it an excellect buy for the alert commercial advertiser. Rates
are $30 for a full page, $20 for a half page and $10 for a quarter page.
All advertising rates are quoted for camera ready or typeable copy only.
Any production charges (including screening of photographs, special art,
etc.) will be billed at cost. The Editor reserves the right to determine
what is commercial advertising.

--H