<CORSA Chapters> FWD: [fastvair] new club starting

Joel Rushworth joel@cybrus.net
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 02:15:04 -0600

From: "datrishay1" <datrishay1@yahoo.com>
Date:  Fri, 24 Sep 2004 02:56:36 -0000

If anyone knows a Corvair owner in the Northern Nevada area please
let them know that we have a group of 6 Corvair owners who are
starting a Corvair club we had our first meeting last Wed and we
are
looking for member. Please contact Trisha Scalzi at
DaTrishay@aol.com. Thank you and drive on!

~-->
or selling a car.  FREE Quotes, 3600 Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/EHYslB/TM

Yahoo! Groups Links