<CORSA Chapters> Fall Corvair Days/Fall Miniconvention

Jim Simpson simpsonj at bellatlantic.net
Sun Jun 5 20:23:22 EDT 2005

The schedule of events and registration form for the 2005 Fall Corvair Days
sanctioned regional miniconvention have just been released for distribution
and are attached to this note.  Please circulate copies to anyone who may
have an interest in attending.

Note that this event is well after both the Iowa miniconvention and the
CORSA National Convention and will provide a convenient venue for anyone in
the north-central and east coast areas to attend a major event.  (Albeit
smaller and shorter than the National Convention.)  We're trying to have as
full a schedule as possible, the only event we're having to drop is the
autocross.  (There simply isn't a good lot available at the time we're
having the meet.)  We will substitute a "funkana" however.

We're also planning a new challenge -- a combined rally and economy
run.  You have the option of running one, the other, or both as a double
challenge.

The Fall Corvair Days/Fall Miniconvention will be located on the west side
of Harrisburg, PA, convenient to the Corvair Ranch, Hershey Park (and
chocolate factory!), Gettysburg, and a host of other excellent tourist
attractions.  And the weather should be moderating as we edge into fall.

Keep an eye on the CORSA web site, the Communique, and other Corvair venues
on the internet for more information.

Hope to see you there.

Jim Simpson, Group Corvair, Fall Mini Registration