<CORSA Chapters> 2005 Corvair Days Miniconvention

Jim Simpson simpsonj at bellatlantic.net
Tue Jun 14 20:27:58 EDT 2005

Apparently this list server strips attachments just as the VV list server
does.  As a result, my previous note announcing the availability of the
registration form and schedule of events for the 2005 Corvair Days
Miniconvention didn't make it out.  So here goes again!

We -- Central Pennsylvania Corvair Club, Group Corvair, Keystone Corvair
Club, Philadelphia Corvair Association, and Western Pennsylvania Corvair
Club -- would like to invite everyone to the 2005 Corvair Days
Miniconvention in Mechanicsburg, PA.  This event is a CORSA sanctioned
miniconvention and is scheduled for September 9 through 11, 2005.  We've
worked out a pretty full schedule of events with just about everything
you'd expect with the exception of an autocross (there simply aren't any
good lots available).  We've also got commitments from both Clarks Corvair
Parts and Corvair Underground to be there.  So we should have a pretty good
time.

The host hotel is the Holiday Inn, Harrisburg West, 5401 Carlisle Pike,
Mechanicsburg, PA.  This is just on the western edge of Harrisburg, PA,
convenient to a number of Pennsylvania attractions ranging from Hershey
Park with the ACCA museum, Lancaster Amish country, to the Gettysburg
battlefields.  Early September weather should be excellent, with a break
from the hot summer.  Think about taking a late summer/early fall break and
see this part of the world.

The schedule of events and registration form are available for download
from the Central Pennsylvania Corvair Club web site.  Click on this
link:  http://www.centralpacorvairclub.org/miniconvention2005.html  There
are two links from this page that will take you directly to the two forms
-- they're in PDF format so you will have to have Adobe Reader (free
download) or its equivalent.

Please include copies in your club newsletters if you can and/or pass the
information about this link to your club members.  Thanks in advance and we
hope to see you in September.