<CORSA Chapters> Club policy about CORSA

Christy Miller christy at c2mp.biz
Wed Nov 30 15:44:45 EST 2005

Hello everyone,

Corvairs Northwest (in the Seattle area) does not require membership to
CORSA. We encourage it in all of our communications such as our Web site and
newsletter as well as at our monthly meetings.

We currently have 103 member households. Those who are not members of CORSA
state their main reasons for not joining is: a local club offering
information, support and activities meets all of their needs. Their
interests do not lie beyond a regional affiliation.

We have discussed a mandatory CORSA membership, and it doesn't pencil out.
If CORSA membership were mandatory, we would easily lose 50% of our members
which is counterproductive to Corvair owners everywhere.

Christy Miller

Corvairs Northwest