<VV> RE: <CORSA Chapters> Logos - plaques, t-shirts, etc

Louis C. Armer,Jr. carmerjr at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 13 14:19:58 EDT 2005

Since we are discussing CORSA event t-shirts, I now have the chance
to ask all of you
if there is any reason that regular CORSA merchandise should not have
golf shirts with
pockets? For over three years I have posed this question to numerous
officers including
the president, vice president and several directors. I am always told
we will get right on this
matter and "you will be informed"! I am still waiting and still
convinced that CORSA merchandise
is badly missing the target audience with what seems to me a natural
addition to the product line.
What is even more ironic is the fact that Sarah Baltrami is in on
this loop and was present during
the 2000 Convention when ALL the convention shirts for that year sold
out. They were golf shirts
with pockets.

Chuck Armer
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
  At 10:37 AM 10/13/2005, you wrote:
>i had a guy in july of this year wanting to buy our shirts from 04. i told
>him i would get back w/ him after i found the box in my garage containing a
>few odds & end shirts (moved)--so yes we are still making money.. our local
>shirt place here did a very reasonable job for us. i think it was front and
>back 5 color for about 4.75 a shirt for a 1000 order. if anyone is
>interested.. they even helped w/ the artwork--i gave them the idea, they
>drew it up. of course if you ordered from them postage would have to be
>considered in your profit margin. but saravair said it was a good price
>considering daytona  where she lives is the t-shirt capitol of the world.
>_____________________________________

CORSA Member
CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
Corvair Atlanta Member