<VV> RE: <CORSA Chapters> Logos - plaques, t-shirts, etc

Jim Simpson simpsonj at bellatlantic.net
Thu Oct 13 19:59:31 EDT 2005

I've got to put in my two cents and a vote for golf shirts with
pockets!  I have a stack of t-shirts, 95% of them without pockets and
I hate them.  I'm always looking for a place to stick a pen, my sun
glasses, a notebook or something else that just wouldn't be
appropriate for a pants pocket.  Shirts with pockets will always get
my vote and $'s.

(I twisted arms and managed to get a handful of pocketed t-shirts for
the recent PA mini-convention.  They all sold out at a dollar or two
higher price while we still had a fair supply of the regular ones left over.)

Jim Simpson, Group Corvair