<VV> RE: <CORSA Chapters> Logos - plaques, t-shirts, etc

Greg Scarboro scarboro at trgpsc.com
Fri Oct 14 08:45:12 EDT 2005

i don't know the particulars on the corsa merchandise but for the 04
convention golf shirts or pocketed t-shirts wasn't feasible. the size of the
front logo would of had to be made smaller so as not to print on the pocket
of the t's and the golf shirts were way more expensive and a different
material. they both would of taken new set up costs, and the preregistration
form for the convention is so busy anyway, we (i) decided just to keep it
simple and inexpensive w/ just t's. --no hats, mugs, etc.-- alot of extra
trouble for just a handful of merchandise, anyone that has done this before
will understand---i think a nice emboroderied corsa logo on a golf shirt
would be a winner. corsa merchandise doesn't expire year to year like a
convention shirt does.  but then again it will cost corsa a lot more unless
they buy them and have them embrodiered in bulk. maybe a one time
deal?within the next couple months in communique an order form for golf
shirts/ w/ or without pockets in 3 colors- white, black, tan--order now, pay
up front or forever hold your peace!!!--that way corsa will know up front,
how many to buy, they will get a better price for bulk, pass some of the
savings on to us, and not have to go out on a limb and have a boat load of
odd size shirts discounted on bargain table at a future convention..plus if
corsa acts fast enough, then us hillbillies here in ky can have a nice shirt
to wear for easter service!!!!---just a thought---take care, greg