<CORSA Chapters> Ideas from CORSA members

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Aug 4 23:05:53 EDT 2006

Ok, I'll go:

Northern Virginia Corvair Club, we're kind of a "hands on" club.  We
have a monthly meeting, most months is a tech session at a member's
home.  Usually we have a fall tour that runs about 3 or 4 hours and
ends with dinner.  Once in a while we have some sort of picnic/cookout
type thing, or attend a local show together.  We're considering a
picnic or other event at Mount Vernon or some other local site.

--Bryan