<CORSA Chapters> Corsa Chapter web statistics

Ellison, Barry BEllison at fiberweb.com
Mon Apr 30 15:43:40 EDT 2007

For CORSA SC which does NOT have a presence, we've had several people with
the skill set offer to do this.  It's just never completed.  I assume it's
due to time constraints which is one reason I've never personally
volunteered.

Also, coming to agreement to what will be allowed on the site can be no
small matter.  You just cannot make some people happy which breeds
discouragement.  New people with great ideas and skills that volunteer their
time can only deal with so much pessimism.  In the end, nothing gets done.

Personally, a small simple presence with statement of purpose, contacts, and
a few pics of members cars for CORSA SC should be a minimum, and possibly a
newsletter from last year.  <remove "CORSA SC", add "all clubs over 5
members">

Barry Ellison
CORSA SC BOD, 4th and final year, woohoo
Served as VP, P, MAL, MAL

This message and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential information and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your system. E mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorized amendment, and we do not accept liability for any such occurrence or the consequences of it.

This message has been scanned by MCI Managed Email Content Service.