<CORSA Chapters> CORSA/CPF Board of Directors -- Candidates sought

tim mahler flat6vair at insightbb.com
Sat Feb 17 18:01:53 EST 2007

OK,  all you movers and shakers,  and I know you are movers and shakers,
because you are on this list.  The deadline for submitting your candidancy
for the CORSA/CPF board is fast approaching (March 1, 2007).  Sarah Betrami
,  SarahVair at juno.com   is in charge of collecting candidancy statements,
and answering any specific questions.  Of course, any other board member,
past or present will also try to answer any questions as well.

    The last I checked,  we did not have a large pool of candidates.  Sounds
like most local chapter elections, doesn't it?    Prairie Capital, PCCA,
did finally managed to coerce some individuals to run for office that have
not in the past.   Now,  I need to figure out how to get a few of the
officers on this list to consider, seriously,  about serving on the national
board.

    Email is the primary means of conducting business since I've been on the
board.  It has it shortcomings, but is mostly effective.   The annual
meeting does not last into the late evening as it once did.  It is still a
long meeting, but we take breaks.

    New ideas are welcome.   Just remember not all ideas can be implemented
immediately.  Planning is usually 2-3 years into the future,  but that does
not mean you can't make a difference, you can.

Give it some thought -- please.   Again, the deadline is March 1, 2007.
Contact Sarah at SarahVair at juno.com

thanks
tim mahler
President CORSA/CPF