<CORSA Chapters> Dues enforcement

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Mon Feb 19 15:18:17 EST 2007

I have a question for the group that has to do with the collection of annual club dues. What sort of "enforcement" do others use for "members" that don't pay their dues?

We, in theory cut off their newsletter. This is somewhat a symbolic gesture since our newsletters are available on line. I guess we have a few members that show up at most of our meetings and events but have not paid their dues for more than a year. Their lack of payment is not due to any hardship, based on what money they are spending on their cars. Anyhow, I'd be very interested to hear if other clubs have had this problem and how others have handled it.

Thanks,
Ned