<CORSA Chapters> Dues enforcement

Greg Scarboro scarboro at trgpsc.com
Mon Feb 19 16:04:01 EST 2007

WE TRIED the no newsletter policy also--we have also tried, paying for half
of the Christmas dinner for dues paying members, picking up the tab for
lunches, etc for dues paying members. None of the ideas seemed to work.
Then we hosted the (internationals and @ the time I didn't care if you had
paid your dues in full up to date, never paid one cent in dues ever, or if
you didn't even know what a corvair was- I swore them in anyway because we
needed manpower!!!!---GUYS DON'T BEAT YOURSELF UP OVER IT, YOUR NOT GOING TO
WIN--some will pay their dues and others won't---just take the ones that do,
put their name in a hat at end of year and the winner gets a year
subscription to corsa.. we have had people pay dues to our club religiously
for years and no one has ever seen them and we have people who come every
time that has never paid dues. Just be thankful people show up, help out and
have fun, that's what it is all about anyway---take care---greg scarboro