<CORSA Chapters> Dues enforcement

King,Bob,Allentown,Purchasing Bob.King at purina.nestle.com
Mon Feb 19 17:37:23 EST 2007

No issues in the Phila. Club.  We email and mail news letters so the
member gets cut off immediately.
Unpair members are not eligible for the Christmas party yes, nor raffles
at the meetings but with out the newsletter they would have to call
someone to find out where it is. (we move them around !)

We are only 65 members or so, we know them so if someone shows for a
meeting,  we get their money on the spot.

Bob King
Phila Corvair Assoc.