<CORSA Chapters> Dues enforcement

Ellison, Barry BEllison at fiberweb.com
Mon Feb 19 15:27:55 EST 2007

Our newsletters are only available online to the select group of users that
subscribe to a yahoo group managed by one of our members.  It's by
invitation only.

This yahoo group has only existed a few years.  Prior, newsletters were not
available online.  It's the main thing that separates members from
non-members, in addition to paying a small fee for attending some of our
local events.

Prospective members are given 3 monthly newsletters.  If they don't join, we
cut them off.

For existing members we have a big Christmas party complete with a large
raffle with lots of prizes.  We spend several hundred dollars worth each
year (if we have the money) with CORSA and the major vendors for prizes.
Each paid-in-full member for the next year is given one blue ticket and x
reds.  All the blues are pulled 1st to ensure everyone goes home with
something.  Not paid in full?  No ticket = no big prize.

Barry Ellison
CORSA SC BOD