<CORSA Chapters> Dues enforcement

Steve Goodman rearengine.steve at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 19 21:19:29 EST 2007

Hello Ned and all:  As Greg pointed out, having the newsletter on-line makes
it more difficult to rescind the membership status.  Luckily for RMC
(Denver) and PPCC (C/Springs) the on-line stuff hasn't happened yet.  We do
pull the newsletter from them, theoretically after missing a couple of
months.  Their names are published in the newsletters of course as being
tardy.  I don't recall anyone kinda refusing to pay their dues and still
attending events and meetings and not sure how that would be handled.

The MANX club has a 'membersonly' area and only those paid up are allowed
into the forum etc.  Lots of work for something that is a volunteer effort
for everyone and supposed to be JUST FOR FUN.

Best, Steve