<CORSA Chapters> Dues enforcement

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Tue Feb 20 05:21:35 EST 2007

Having your newsletter online is like the old saying.
"Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free?"
Do the newsletter as a PDF attachment to an e-mail.
Do the newsletter password protected and change the password every month.
Have it read on the page that "If you do not have the current password, you
are behind in dues contact club at whatever.com
I have been a newsletter editor for a T-Bird club.
Dues are due in January every year.
Personal notes inserted in paper newsletters.
e-mails to individual members.
Car show season would come around in June and people would come up with me
and wonder where there newsletter has been.................
I'm now a Corvair club newsletter editor, same thing.
We once had a member quit mad because he was a year overdue in his dues and
we cut him off.................does anyone need a member like that.
These members are adults now, you don't have to baby them like children.

Gary Swiatowy