<CORSA Chapters> Sharing Chapter Members

Jim Simpson simpsonj at bellatlantic.net
Mon Jan 1 22:44:45 EST 2007

Group Corvair (Washington DC & suburbs) charges $12/year.  We send
over half our newsletters out via e-mail.  We've also been one of the
sponsoring clubs for both a national and a regional CORSA convention
and made money at that.  While we've donated a lot of the profits to
CORSA, our treasury seems to be doing fine.

Our biggest problem is finding new members to replace those that
retire and leave the area.

Jim Simpson
Treasurer, Group Corvair