<CORSA Chapters> Sharing Chapter Members

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Tue Jan 2 06:36:49 EST 2007

The Niagara Frontier Corvair Club has held its dues to $10 per year for as
long as I remember. We used to have an associate membership, but that no
longer is available due to the costs of printing and mailing the newsletter.
One thing that keeps our dues low is the fact that ovwer 50% of our members
receive the newsletter via e-mail. A significant cost savings.

Gary Swiatowy NFCC Newsletter editor