<CORSA Chapters> Sharing Chapter Members

vairtec at optonline.net vairtec at optonline.net
Wed Jan 3 09:07:51 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: Bruce Schug

> Now you have two mailings and an e-mail - the newsletter to those who aren't on e-mail; the post card which costs $.24 postage; and the e-mail reminder... Instead of one mailing now you have two and an e-mail. Is it really worth it? <

Yes -- our chapter's printing and mailing costs for the newsletter to all members were significant, more than 100 copies per month.  Now we're mailing only 18 copies per month, few enough to run off on a home printer or at the quick-print at Staples.  Similarly, the reminder post cards are laser-printer stock, which we run off on a home printer.  Total costs much less, total effort less too.

Obviously, for all Chapters the situation will vary.  For us, this scenario works best at this time.

--Bob