<CORSA Chapters> Sharing Chapter Members

King,Bob,Allentown,Purchasing Bob.King at purina.nestle.com
Tue Jan 9 09:20:28 EST 2007

I adopted emailing copies and actually dropped the membership fee for
those members 3 years ago. Email members sometimes get a second email
loaded with pictures. They all love it. It has saved us a ton of money
and about 50% are on line now.  We have had a few that complained and I
told them they were welcome to drive to my house and bring a floppy disk
that I would load for them so they could bug a friend or relatives that
has a computer to print color copies.  The two stopped complaining. I
wasn't about to take the whole program down because of 2 out over 75
folks we send newsletters to
Some times you hear from those individuals "I want more, more", and what
can you do for me to make my life easier. Once you start complying with
the "minority" of complainers you find yourself very busy putting out
fires. Resist !

Bob , Pres. PCA Chp 190