<CORSA Chapters> spam infiltration, member counts, etc. sorry for the length!

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Jan 27 16:59:31 EST 2007

First of all, please send mail to me - to me.  I don't always get to
list mail first.  I get a lot of mail.

To answer the question, your list should be set up to accept mail only
from members.  I may have missed that setting when creating the list.
What list are we talking about?

The owner addresses I can't do much about, unfortunately.  Mail to them
pretty much has to go through unfiltered, that way people who are
having problems getting on or off a list can reach you.

--Bryan