<CORSA Chapters> spam infiltration, member counts, etc. sorry for the length!

Steve Goodman rearengine.steve at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jan 27 23:49:50 EST 2007

Hello David:  I will answer those questions that are pertinent to Rocky
Mountain Corsa in Denver, Co using just your numbers as reference.

First you ask about spam:  I am the moderator of the local list and I get
spam on that list; it shows as "posted to a list by a non-list member".  I
just delete it myself and no one sees it and in fact I don't view it either,
just delete it.  I think that spam is a part of the computer world so we
might as well accept that we are going to get some of it.

1:  I think it has been answered already
2: We operate with dues due each month of the year, month you join is month
you owe
3: RMC has about 60-65 members
4: RMC has had a rule for many years that ALL members must be CORSA members
5: talk to Harry Jensen maybe
6: RMC does NOT use an email for their newsletter.

I hope the above helps and good luck with your growing club.

Best, Steve