<CORSA Chapters> Corvair at meetings

Steve Goodman rearengine.steve at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jun 2 01:06:30 EDT 2007

Hello Gary and all:  RMC discovered that repetition is the best way for
the meetings.  When we tried moving the meetings from one location
to another and maybe an other day everyone got confused over
where to go and would go to last months' location or simply didn't
try to keep track of where the new meeting place was.  We have
been at the same location for about 8 years now.  In fact the meeting
was tonight and even though I didn't get a head count there was about
40-45 in attendance, I felt a pretty good showing.  Only 3 or 4 Corvairs
were driven however.  Pretty typical night.

Best, Steve

We do move things around. Last month we all went to Peddlers Village a
tourist shopping district. We have one meeting at a major car show,
Christmas Party meeting and another off site meeting this year to the
Central PA show at the Hershey AAA museum. We do see a few different
people depending what we do.

-

I have also found that by changing the date and location you will make
it so more different members will attend.

Gary Swiatowy
NFCC