<CORSA Chapters> Corvair at meetings

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Sat Jun 2 09:00:27 EDT 2007

I have to admit, I drove the Exploder when I went to the RMC meeting last
night.  As far as I know my Corvairs are safe and reliable and would make
the trip with no issues and if they have an issue it is usually easily
fixed.  I have to drive home 70 miles mostly on the interstate.  If I have
and issue that I can't fix with the parts or tools I have with me, I have to
call Debbie to come pick me up.  It would just be a hassle at 9:30 at night.
  Any day event I drive a Corvair, that far or farther.

The PPCC meeting are only 25 miles away (longer as we generally got to
church first) and we always drive a Corvair, except when they are snowed in.

Dennis