<CORSA Chapters> Looking for a good person or two -- Merchandise Chair

tim mahler flat6vair at insightbb.com
Sat Jun 30 20:10:49 EDT 2007

Debbie Pleau has served CORSA as it merchandise chair for six and a half
years.  A change in location, buisness opportunities,  and life  will
require Debbie full attention.  Thus,  Debbie will be stepping down as the
mechandise chair immediately after the convention in Detroit.  Thankfully,
Debbie will be running the ship in Detroit.  She has been a wonderful asset
to CORSA.

I am seeking names for those who may be interesting in holding the position.
It does involve shipping merchadise on behalf of CORSA.  I do not know
exactly how much time Debbie spends each week/month on this position,  but I
assume it is one of the busiest chair positions.  Concours Chair is busy at
convention -- so is Mechandise chair as CORSA sells items all week,  the
chair is the task master.  The directors help at the table,  providing free
time,  but the Debbie was always there at the end of the day to help close
shop -- or at least it seemed that way.

I take the names,  any qualifications, and references and talk it over with
Debbie and the board.   thanks to all .

And special thanks to Debbie for her years of work.

tim mahler
president, CORSA