<CORSA Chapters> Corvair at meetings

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Thu May 31 12:18:13 EDT 2007

Here in Western NY, the Niagara Frontier Corvair Corvair Club holds its
fair weather meetings in conjunction with car shows and cruise nights. We
have half a year of bad weather sometimes it seems like a lot more, so
generally members enjoy getting their cars out for these meetings. We even
schedule "alternate" mneetings so we know where people are going to be and
schedule it in the newsletter. turnout gets pretty good as people get a
chance to show off their cars, and not disappear into a building to have a
meeting. We do that by the cars, and sometimes my 9 passenger Grreenbrier
serves well for the meeting place.

Around here, there are Cruise nights every night of the week, some days
have as many as 10 differnet ones to choose from on the schedule. There are
also a series of once a year special cruises, so there is no lack of
choices and we bounce them around to try and have at least one event close
to different members.

Gary Swiatowy