<CORSA Chapters> Model Concours Chairperson

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Wed Dec 24 07:27:05 EST 2008

 The past Model Concours Chairperson , Ryan Verthein,  conceded the
chairperson a while back.  I looked locally for a replacement, thinking i
had someone willing to step up to the position.  At this time,  that has not
occured.

So I thought I would ask the Chapter List if they have any recommendations
for me to consider.   Someone who likes models would likely be a plus;  but
any volunteer willing to review the Model Concours rules,  help the
convention Model concours chairperson with any questions, and maybe even
help with the model judging would be considered.

thanks
tim mahler