<CORSA Chapters> Chapter Reports -- Qs / Poll

Steve Goodman rearengine.steve at worldnet.att.net
Thu Dec 25 10:52:24 EST 2008

Hello all:  I agree with Ned, I have often stated that all local members
should
be CORSA members.  There was a time that CORSA had that policy then
it was rescinded only to be brought back again.  The same dialogue prevailed
then too about 'associate' members etc in a way to circumvent the rule.  I
doubt however that the mandatory membership will prevail, too many with
the thought that the word 'mandatory' has a bad meaning.

I also think that us of CORSA don't do the best 'selling' job trying to make
members understand the benefits of CORSA.  BTW, I have no ideas to
better the selling job but I will read with interest if anyone has answers.

Happy holidays to all.

Best regards, Steve
RMC historian
PPCC President