<CORSA Chapters> Another Q or two

Steve Goodman rearengine.steve at worldnet.att.net
Thu Dec 25 20:27:55 EST 2008

Hello Barney and all:  Since I have no real life other than Corvairs I often
read back through old COMMUNIQUE issues.  Maybe 'constantly' is
a better term.  There are numerous requests and complaints that have
come up many times through the years:  NOT ENOUGH color and not
enough pages.  The paper quality is necessary to have the very fine
reproduction that the COMMUNIQUE offers.  Obviously the
classified advertising pages suffer because of the internet.  There has
also been talk/discussion many times about broadening the horizon
for advertising dollars.  Unfortunately the staff has no outside sales
folks to help with that and I am not certain how many non-Corvair
advertisers we could muster these days.

I also feel confident that the publishing staff is always monitoring the
costs of printing, after all Harry and Mike are CORSA members
too.  I personally feel that they do the best effort possible for all
of us and would never put the club in a situation of ill spending.
Remember please the above is my opinion only although through
club discussions I feel I speak for the majority of both RMC and
PPCC.

Best regards, Steve