<CORSA Chapters> Another Q or two

Steve Goodman rearengine.steve at worldnet.att.net
Fri Dec 26 21:37:12 EST 2008

Hello all:  I have already stated that I pour through old COMMUNIQUE
issues.  I found this evening from 1/97 in the letters to the editor the
exact same issue of money being discussed.  There were two letters
printed, one from Lon Wall and one from yours truly.  Both stated to
'Raise the Dues' period.

The money issue keeps popping up and there is only one real conclusion
as I see it:  CORSA needs more money.  If we aren't going to add to
the membership rolls then those of us still here must pay the difference.
I am not saying that I like the idea but until someone comes up with
another solution, raising the dues to keep CORSA in the same condition
as we have grown to love it is the only solution that I have.

I am surprised that other chapter reps haven't joined into the discussion,
maybe it is because of the holidays.  Best wishes to all.

Sincere regards, Steve