<CORSA Chapters> Another Q or two

Harry Jensen, Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Sun Dec 28 15:39:56 EST 2008

Hi--

I know that the Board is considering raising the rates. Last time we
raised rates was 2005.

We have a discount (1/6 off) for multiple insertions. Single page rate
is $405. Quarter page is $120.

Also consider that raising the rates significantly might reduce the
number of current advertisers we have. Understand, with this economy,
everyone is effected.

--H