<CORSA Chapters> <VV> CORSA National Membership

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 13 22:45:43 EST 2008

Tim,

I don't see anything on your list that can't be worked out.

I personally favor pro-rating the first year of memberships (local and
national) and making the first of the year as the starting date of ALL
memberships. It's simply easiest to remember. But if desired, just pro-rate
the local membership to match the starting date of national membership.
Then collect dues renewals on a monthly basis (something that is already
done nationally). Either way, I'm sure any "problems" would only be in that
initial starting "year".

BTW, the national club of which I speak has some 4 dozen "local" clubs, and
they manage quite nicely. Computers DO help, though, in any case. So the
numbers of clubs are less of a problem than you might think. Nothing a good
accountant and a computer can't handle.

-Mark

<corsabod at corvair.org>