<CORSA Chapters> [Corsabod] <VV> CORSA National Membership

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Wed Feb 13 23:24:09 EST 2008

Maybe the chapters that require CORSA membership could be noted on the
chapter page.

In a message dated 2/13/2008 9:31:11 P.M. Central Standard Time,
flat6vair at insightbb.com writes:

Thanks  Mark

I like the idea,  in principle.  In practice,  it  gets kinda hard with over
120 chapters to list.
Online -- this is much  easier to do (drop down list; other selection method)

Unless,  hmm,  we added yearly dues to the chapter list already listed  ?

Next big issue is Renew 1st of the year (set period)  vs 1year  after joining
Majority of chapters renew at one given point in time.   pro-rate first year?
Related issue -- would need to do something about the  26 month vs 2year
renewals. do chapter accept 2 year renewals?   desirable?

some fine print that can be worked  out.

tim