<CORSA Chapters> Corvair Calendars -

tim mahler flat6vair at insightbb.com
Wed Jan 2 21:47:55 EST 2008

OK  I get an occasional inquiry about a Corvair Calendar.  I know chapters
do them,   (DACC has for a few years, i think)

For 2008,    I know New Mexico Corvairs  and Detroit Area Corvairs have
Corvair Calendars.  Seen a note that Circle Ciry Corvairs MAY be doing one.
Are there others
Does the rest of the Corvair community know?    -- Suggesting you post an Ad
to the chapter list,   VV,  and Corvair center (do they accept ads?)  -- the
CORSA on-line Ads?    New mexico did a classified in the Communique -- Cool.

you may be missing some sales.

Anybody thinking ahead to 2009?  Bill Adams of the Comet East club (yeah,
those other compacts)  is wanting picutres of Corvairs for a 2009 compacts
calendar  (Falcons, Comets, Valiants and Corvairs)  --  3 months slated to
be Corvairs.  From bill :"
We want to put together a calendar commemorating this historical event
featuring the 4 brands. Each make will have 3 months of the year. Please ask
your club members who are interested in participating to send pictures of
their car along with a write-up of 50-60 words. We want this to have a very
professional look so anyone submitting pictures should choose a nice
background, and shoot in high dpi (600+) if possible. A DVD may be the best
media. Deadline will be June 30 in order to have layouts done and proofed in
time to have them available for September.
DVD's can be mailed to Bill Adams, 211 Wateree Ave, Columbia, SC 29205.
Thanks for your help on this project. We will celebrate our Golden
Anniverary only once.
Bill Adams
President - Comet East
803-765-2890"