<CORSA Chapters> Central Florida Corvair Membership renewals

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Wed Jan 2 06:44:29 EST 2008

Tim,
Central Florida renews at the start of the calander year.  We do not requie a CORSA membership, althiugh we push really hard for them to join.  More times then not, they will join CORSA.
We do not pro-rate the dues for those joining after January.  ie:  New member come in in June, the dues is the same as if they joined in January.
However, if someone joins in the last quarter of the year (Sept - December), they are not required to pay dues again in January.
Sarah