<CORSA Chapters> Membership renewals/ Poll

Jim Simpson simpsonj at bellatlantic.net
Thu Jan 3 16:48:20 EST 2008

Group Corvair recently switched from renewals that coincided with the
member's original joining date to everyone's coming due in
January.  We gave up on the "date of joining" method to simplify the
bookkeeping and to make it easier to notify everyone that their dues
were coming due.  (The transition was fairly straightforward -- we
prorated the dues during the transition year.) We charge $12/year and
do prorate for new members.

We strongly encourage membership in CORSA, but don't require it.  The
individual member handles their membership with CORSA.