<CORSA Chapters> CORSA Election

tim mahler flat6vair at insightbb.com
Sun Jan 6 15:58:52 EST 2008

Yes,  it is that time of year again.  Just like the chapters,  finding good
candidates is always a challenge.  The doers of the chapters monitor this
list,  and it is you I am asking to consider serving on the CORSA board.
Looking at the Communique,  p2,  1 position in the East,  1 position in the
Central and 2 positions in the West division are up for election.    I do
not know if which of the current directors have decided to run for
re-election.
    Even if they all run, it may be a good year to get your name in front of
the members.  You may win.

    Give it some thought,   Contact a director,  current or past,  and ask
questions.
    James Hogarth is the Nomination Committee Chair  this year.

thanks
tim mahler
central division director