<CORSA Chapters> CORSA Election

Dennis PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Mon Jan 7 00:05:31 EST 2008

I was pubilicly against the bi-law change to allow directors to to serve more than two consecitive termsI was pubilicly against the bi-law change to allow directors to to serve more than two consecitive termsI publicly stated that I didn’t think directors should serve more than two consecutive terms when it was put up for a vote as a bi-law change a few years ago.  Even though the bi-law changed passed, I still don’t think it is a good idea for board members to serve more than six years straight.

I will have been on the BoD for two terms or six years at the end of this term.  I want everyone to know up front, I will not be running for a third term.

Dennis Pleau
CORSA Western Division Director