<CORSA Chapters> Renewal Poll -- final update

tim mahler flat6vair at insightbb.com
Sat Jan 12 10:32:58 EST 2008

It has been over a week since the last update.   Only 4 more responses in
that time,  bringing the total to 24 chapters.  Not bad for an informal
poll.

204chapters responding.

Jan 1 renewals                                  - 14
Set date annual  non Jan 1 renewal     -  7
1 year anniversary renewals                  - 3

Primary reason stated for set date (jan 1 or other set annual date)  is ease
of book keeping
Primary advantage of annual renewals seems to be steady cash flow.

>From what I could tell

9 chapters ask about Joining Corsa on their Application OR include a CORSA
application
5 chapters require CORSA membership
the remaining 19 encourage and/or recommend CORSA membership

I will be asking my local chapter to add something about joining (or being a
member of) CORSA  on its application.  A statement is on the same page as
the application in the newsletter but a check box of some sort may be a
better reminder.  Both applications were (are) on the flyers we produced a
few years ago -- may need to create a pdf flyer like Vintage CORSA  has
done.

thanks all
tim mahler
PCCA