<CORSA Chapters> CORSA Survey

tim mahler flat6vair at insightbb.com
Mon Jan 28 20:32:23 EST 2008

On the inside of this month's (Febraury 2008) Communique is a survey for
CORSA -- and non CORSA members.   I need to ask the chapters to help get
members to respond to the survey.  Make copies of the Survey; distribute
them at the meeting;  collect the responses.  Ask your members as a group
(not sure how that would work for some parts, but it's a thought), Ask CORSA
and non-corsa members alike (What keeps a non member a non member? )
division: Tim Mahler or Western Division: Dennis Pleau.
I think some of the responses will benefit the local chapters as much as
CORSA.

thanks
tim mahler
Central Division