<CORSA Chapters> Membership, dues and such

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Fri Mar 14 10:37:28 EDT 2008

Bob,

Harry can correct me if I'm wrong, but CORSA insurance does automatically cover chapter meetings and in fact, any club related meeting of two or more club officers. So that benefit is always there. You do have to inform Harry (and complete a form?) if you're having a special event, like a car show or autocross.

Ned