<CORSA Chapters> Membership, dues and such

Ellison, Barry BEllison at fiberweb.com
Fri Mar 14 10:26:45 EDT 2008

Gary, you remind of something no one has mentioned, and I do so only from
rumors I head years ago.  Hope it's not a faux pax.

I heard Nader's Raiders want nothing to do with CORSA?  Is that true?  If
so, why not?  I couldn't name them by name, but don't they come to Helen?
Used to help run the show there?  Anybody got any true facts?  Wonder what
went wrong.

"Just the facts ma'am" - not looking to stir up old wounds.

Anybody on this particular list know?  Feel free to let me know off list.

Barry