<CORSA Chapters> Jacksonville Raffle car

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Mon Apr 27 16:52:33 EDT 2009

I want to thank all the chapters who have sent in their money and tickets stubs for the raffle car.
So far here was what we have gotten:
10 Chapters have sold out of their tickets and returned the stubs and $$$$
2 Chapters refused to accept the tickets from the mail man
3 Chapters have asked for more tickets
3 Chapters sold 4 tickets and returned the stubs, checks, and unsold tickets
We appreciate the person who received the tickets with their dedication in selling them.  I just wanted to remind you we would like to have the money, stubs and any unsold tickets returned to us in the next few weeks.  I did see some people in Helen this weekend who said they were going to bring the money to Jacksonville.  I said that would be fine, but accounting wise for us while the convention is goiung on will be a little hard.  Thyey agreed and said they would take care of it soon.
I have received some tickets from club members but no check.  I am holding those out to the side to make sure we receive payment for those tickets.  I'd hate to get into a situation when the winning ticket is drawn and it is from a Chapter who has not returned their money.
Thanks again and if you need more tickets or have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Sarah