<CORSA Chapters> HARD TO READ TEXT FROM SCOTT

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 27 13:47:53 EDT 2009

The file is MUCH better. I would also suggest
that the BOD solicit individual ads in addition to vendor ads ie maybe the
WTBRT might buy an ad or some of the other
"racers" or an individual proud of his Concours
Corvair etc etc etc. Open it up a bit and we
might produce considerably more revenue
Chuck