<CORSA Chapters> [Corsabod] VAIRS AND VETTES

Scott Morehead moreheadscott at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 10:11:20 EDT 2009

Greg - Thanks for your efforts with Mr. Leno and the Museum - may I ask one more favor of you - since you have made contact with Mr. Leno - is there anyway that you can ask him for permission for CORSA to use his movie about the restoration of the rampside that he posted on his web sight or if we can obtain a copy to use indefinitely on our website and also when he finishes the CORSA he is working on - if he does make a movie about it too.

Thanks you

Scott Morehead
CORSA VP