<CORSA Chapters> List topics

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Aug 18 12:42:12 EDT 2009

I'll agree that this wasn't set up as a general purpose list, but I'd
add that this being only for top down CORSA messages or even only for
newsletters is a little more restrictive than the original thinking.
The purpose was for chapter info exchange - to include things like
tips on event organization, member recruiting, or meeting topics.
You're correct that the thinking was to keep discussion down to ensure
people stayed on the list so when things do go out all chapters get a
copy.

--Bryan